Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control Program
Superior Lawn Care is your connection to get the beautiful lawn you have always dreamed of. As a local family-owned and operated professional lawn care company, we understand the climate, soil, weeds, and insects of Northern Alabama that can affect your lawn. From proper grass types that thrive in our climate to feeding schedules and insect control, our regional knowledge gives us the edge to combat issues and prevent problems.
In addition to our experience, our EcoGreen BioNutritional Lawn Care Program and customer service are key components to a successful, ongoing relationship with you. Superior Lawn Care is the only lawn care provider in Northern Alabama that is using up to 80% LESS CHEMICALS than standard lawn services. We achieve much better results NATURALLY compared to conventional methods and products. The EcoGreen BioNutritional Lawn Care Program also allows us to specialize in applying the correct products to your lawn and soil that are needed at just the right time of the year. This process is done by a certified, highly trained Superior Turf Specialist assigned to you! You are not just getting a random “Lawn Technician” that simply stops by your property and quickly applies the “Mix of the Day” as they rush to get to the next service. Your lawn is an important part of your home and should be treated with the same care!
Have you ever asked yourself:
- Are the products applied on the lawn really safe for my family, pets & the environment?
- Do I really know what is being applied to my lawn and why?
- Why am I having to sweep and cleanup granular fertilizer?
- Why am I pulling lawn weeds and paying a lawn service at the same time?
- Why isn’t my lawn as green and thick as it should be?
- Am I getting the LIVING MICROORGANISMS needed for the healthiest soil & grass possible?
- Am I paying extra for service calls to help control weeds, nutgrass, etc.; or are weeds NOT dying?
- Is my backyard getting skipped during service visits?
- Do I really trust my service provider?
- Do I complain to my lawn service and get little to no results?
If you don’t like your answers to any of these questions, it is time for Superior Lawn Care!
NEVER settle for “ordinary” customer service, quality and results!
And, don’t forget to tell your friends, neighbors and relatives about Superior Lawn Care.
We give FREE TREATMENTS for referrals that become full program customers!
What to Expect Using Our EcoGreen BioNutritional Lawn Care Program
Our exclusive EcoGreen BioNutritional Lawn Care Program is “Naturally Better”. It is the result of years of Superior Lawn Care professionals perfecting the most effective and healthiest ways to achieve and maintain a beautiful lawn.
Our program is designed around HOLGANIX BIO 800+, a living microbial product which is a 100% probiotic/organic compost tea mixed with biological fertilizers that enhances optimum soil health, deeper roots, greener healthier grass with fewer weeds and disease.
Your Superior Lawn Care specialist will provide guidelines for implementing proper mowing, watering, and maintenance practices. Teaming up with your specialist promotes the perfect environment for a “Superior” lawn.
Let’s see what else you can expect from this exclusive program:
- All evaluations and quotes are performed by Superior Lawn Care Management with ten or more years in turf care, not “commission based” salesmen which will ensure you the most accurate analysis of your lawn.
- All soil conditioners are included at NO EXTRA CHARGE! Due to Alabama’s poor clay acidic soil, we apply a BioNutritional product from HOLGANIX that implements microbial activity in the soil separating clay and acids. Adding biology gives life to the clay!
- Application of calcium mixed with lime. This combination helps the organic compost teas (living biology) and biological grass fertilization reach complete nutrient absorption in each blade of grass.
- Use of the highest quality seed for fescue lawns. Combined with HOLGANIX, our fescue will last longer in hot and humid conditions making brown patch disease very unlikely.
- All weeds are treated at NO EXTRA CHARGE! This includes Dallisgrass, Goosegrass & Nutgrass.
- Liquid pre-emergent weed control treatments for the most effective results possible.
- ORGANIC lawn fertilization treatments are liquid applications with targeted control allowing for better root absorption and coverage on your lawn … NOT on your driveway or in your pool! No ride-on spreaders that might damage your lawn!
- Earth, Pet & Family Friendly. Our program is safer for the environment and your loved ones because we use up to 80% fewer chemicals compared to standard lawn care services.
Is It Too Late To Prune My Trees and Shrubs?
If you’re looking to improve the health, vigor, and overall appearance of your landscape, pruning is one of the best things you can do.
Three Ways To Prepare Your Lawn For Winter
You’ve spent your hard earned time and money on taking care of your lawn this past year. Now that winter is here you finally get a break, right?